These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
Allow all cookies
Decline all cookies
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
Product information "SPCE110.100 Key Switch Expander"
The SPCE110.100 is a universal key switch expander with 2 tri-color LEDs, a 3-position key switch and buzzer. The freely programmable user interface indicates the configured status information with LEDs (e.g. key switch position, area setting states) and enables activation of application specific processes by changing the key switch position (e.g. unlock keypad or indication expander, setting of an area, open or close a gate). The expander also provides one freely programmable volt free relay output with either NO or NC terminal. The key switch is delivered with a standard cylinder and should can be replaced.
|Quiescent current:||Max. 30 mA at 12 VDC|
|Operating current:||Max. 50 mA at 12 VDC (relay and LEDs operated)|
|Operating voltage:||9.5 - 14 VDC|
|LED Indicators:||2 tri-color LEDs|
|Number of on-board relays:||1 (single-pole changeover, 30 VDC / max. 1 A resistive switching current)|
|Approval:||EN50131-1 / EN50131-3, Grade 3, Class II UK: PD6662:2010 BE: INCERT SE: SFF1014, Larmklass 2 DE: VdS-C|
|Housing:||Plastic housing (Polycarbonate)|
|Tamper contact:||Front / back tamper|
|Colour:||RAL 9003 (signal white)|
|Mounting:||Flat surface, wall-mounted|
|Interfaces:||X-BUS (in, out)|
|Operating temperature:||-10 ~ +50 °C|
- Datasheet (German) - spce110
- Datasheet (Swedish) - spce110
- Datasheet (English) - spce110
- Datasheet (Spanish) - spce110
- Datasheet (French) - spce110
- Installation instructions (Multilingual) - spce110
- User manual (German) - spce110
- User manual (English) - spce110
- User manual (Spanish) - spce110
- User manual (French) - spce110
- User manual (Italian) - spce110
- User manual (Dutch) - spce110
- User manual (Swedish) - spce110
Want this content in your Inbox?
Meet us at our latest event