These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
Allow all cookies
Decline all cookies
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
Product information "SPCN110.000 PSTN Module. V90"
The SPCN110.000 PSTN module (up to 56K) is compatible with the complete SPC panel range and plugs directly on the main PCB removing the need for any additional wiring. The modem can take control of the line and communicates with a central station (ARC) using common format protocols (SIA, Contact ID). It also supports PPP connection to SPC Pro software for remote programming and configuration up-/download. The PSTN modem can be used as the primary source of communication or as backup to GSM modem.
- Certificate (CE) - Issued by Vanderbilt, on 12/08/2020
- Certificate - Issued by INCERT, on 28/12/2020
- Certificate - Issued by VdS, on 14/06/2019
- Certificate - Issued by ANPI, on 02/08/2022
- Certificate - Issued by INCERT, on 13/07/2022
- Certificate - Issued by Not defined, on 13/01/2023
- Certificate - Issued by VdS, on 12/12/2022
|Quiescent current:||Max. 25 mA at 12 VDC|
|Operating current:||Max. 35 mA at 12 VDC (communication active)|
|Mounting:||Plug on module to SPC controller|
|Operating temperature:||-10 ~ +50 °C|
|Dimensions (W x H x D):||90 x 38 x 25 (mm) (PCB)|
Want this content in your Inbox?
Meet us at our latest event