These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
Allow all cookies
Decline all cookies
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
Product information "AGB800-AM Acoustic Glass Break G3"
The AGB800-AM is a modern acoustic glass break detector, complete with anti-mask detection giving an alarm when glass is broken due to attempted intrusion through doors, windows and glazed walls. The detector is based upon the latest technology and has internal filters to avoid unwanted alarms. The DRC Digital Room Compensation feature enables the detector to distinguish between glass breaking and general background noise.
|Current consumption, quiescent:||12mA @ 12VDC 8mA @ 24VDC|
|Alarm outputs:||50mA @ 50VDC|
|Approval:||EN50131-2-7-1 Grade 3 VdS Class B G117506|
|Current consumption:||Alarm - 12mA @ 12VDC Alarm - 8mA @ 24VDC|
|Tamper switch:||50mA @ 50VDC|
|Housing material:||ABS plastic, white|
|Environmental class:||Class 1|
|Tamper contact:||50mA @ 50VDC|
|Quiescent current:||12mA @ 12VDC 8mA @ 24VDC|
- Datasheet (German) - agb800am
- Datasheet (Spanish) - agb800am
- Datasheet (French) - agb800am
- Datasheet (Italian) - agb800am
- Datasheet (Swedish) - agb800am
- Datasheet (English) - agb800am
- Installation instructions (German) - agb800am
- Installation instructions (English) - agb800am
- Installation instructions (Spanish) - agb800am
- Installation instructions (French) - agb800am
- Installation instructions (Swedish) - agb800am
Want this content in your Inbox?
Meet us at our latest event