These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
Allow all cookies
Decline all cookies
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
Product information "MK-2400-S2 Magn. Cont.,Set2,Al,6/0.5m"
The mounting is mostly on rolling, sliding, tilting, etc. gates. Through the protection painted Aluminum housing the magnetic contact is resistant to sea water and is therefore also suitable for shipbuilding. Due to the weather-resistance and mechanically stable design of the contact housing, the circuit is largely protected from damage when driving with rubber-tired vehicles. The cable is protected by a 0.5m metal tube. Secondary package: 6 Units
|Approval:||VdS Klasse B EN 50131-2-6, Grade 2 SBSC, Larmklass 1/2|
|Cable length:||6 m (metal tube 0.5 m)|
|Operating temperature:||-40 ~ +70 °C|
|Contact rating:||Max. 6 W|
|Switching current:||Max. 500 mA|
|Switching voltage:||Max. 100 VDC|
|Power supply:||Max. 40 VDC|
- Datasheet (Swedish) - mk2400s1
- Datasheet (German) - mk2400s2
- Datasheet (Swedish) - mk2400s2
- Datasheet (English) - mk2400s2
- Datasheet (French) - mk2400s2
- Datasheet (Italian) - mk2400s2
- Installation instructions (Multilingual) - mk2400s2
- Certificate (CE) - Issued by Vanderbilt, on 18/06/2018
- Certificate - Issued by VdS, on 01/01/2019
- Certificate - Issued by VSÖ, on 30/01/2019
- Certificate (UKCA) - Issued by Vanderbilt, on 29/09/2021
Want this content in your Inbox?
Meet us at our latest event