These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
Allow all cookies
Decline all cookies
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
Product information "SPCP333.300 Smart PSU (17AH) w. I/O-Exp"
The SPCP333.300 smart power supply expander (PSU) extends the SPC system via X-BUS with a monitored 12 VDC local power source for battery management and connected security devices (e.g. expanders), 8 wired zones and 2 fully programmable relay outputs. The PSU comes in a tamper protected hinged metal housing with space for an optional 17 Ah battery and 3 expanders.
|Mains voltage:||230 VAC, + 10%/ -15%, 50 Hz|
|Output voltage:||11-14 VDC in normal conditions (mains powered and fully charged battery)|
|Quiescent current:||Max. 77 mA at 12 VDC|
|Operating current:||Max. 117 mA at 12 VDC (all relays activated)|
|Tamper contact:||Front spring tamper, back tamper|
|Number of on-board relays:||2 (single-pole changeover, 30 VDC / max. 1 A resistive switching current)|
|Interfaces:||X-BUS (in, out, branch)|
|Power output:||Max. 1500 mA bei 12 VDC (750 mA pro Ausgang)|
|EOL resistor:||Dual 4k7 (default), other resistor combinations configurable|
|Housing:||Hinged metal housing (1.2 mm mild steel)|
|Operating temperature:||0 ~ +40 °C|
|Number of on-board zones:||8|
|Colour:||RAL 9003 (signal white)|
|Dimensions (W x H x D):||326 x 415 x 114 mm|
- Datasheet (English) - spcp333
- Datasheet (French) - spcp333
- Datasheet (Spanish) - SPCP332/SPCP333 datasheet
- Installation instructions (Multilingual) - spcp332333
- Certificate (CE) - Issued by Vanderbilt, on 07/09/2020
- Certificate - Issued by IMQ, on 04/02/2015
- Certificate - Issued by INCERT, on 05/06/2015
- Certificate - Issued by INCERT, on 28/12/2020
- Certificate - Issued by VdS, on 29/11/2019
- Certificate - Issued by VSÖ, on 17/05/2021
Want this content in your Inbox?
Meet us at our latest event