These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
Allow all cookies
Decline all cookies
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
Product information "GB-5100-6 Glassbreak detector,6m,relay"
The glass break detector is keeping a plane glass-area within a maximum radius of 2 m under surveillance. The glass break detector must be pasted at the pane of glass with glueset from LOCTITE (Accessories). A surveillance of structure-glass is not possible. Also it is not allowed to use the glassbreak-detector on wired glass or security-glass, because the wire netting and the plastic-foil are damping the mechanical oscillations. The GB-5100 detectors with relay output and LED indication can be used in smaller installations (1-5 pcs). Secondary Packaging: 25 Units
|Contact resistance:||5 Ω|
|Reset voltage:||Max. 2 V|
|Operating temperature:||-25 ~ 70 °C|
|Cable length:||6 m|
|Range:||Radius: 2 m|
|Switching current:||Max. 200 mA|
|Switching voltage:||Max. 24 V DC|
|Supply voltage:||8 - 18 VDC|
|Approval:||VdS Klasse B (pending) EN 50131-2-7-2, Grade 2 (pending) SBSC, Larmklass 1/2 (pending)|
- Datasheet (German) - gb51006
- Datasheet (English) - gb51006
- Datasheet (Swedish) - gbgb51006
- Installation instructions (Multilingual) - gb51006
- Certificate (CE) - Issued by Vanderbilt, on 26/09/2018
- Certificate - Issued by VdS, on 04/09/2019
- Certificate - Issued by VdS, on 07/11/2019
- Certificate - Issued by VSÖ, on 30/07/2020
Want this content in your Inbox?
Meet us at our latest event