These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
Allow all cookies
Decline all cookies
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
Product information "AGB800 Detec. acous. bris de vitres G2"
The AGB800 is a modern acoustic glass break detector giving an alarm when glass is broken due to attempted intrusion through doors, windows and glazed walls. The detector is based upon the latest technology and has internal filters to avoid unwanted alarms. The DRC Digital Room Compensation feature enables the detector to distinguish between glass breaking and general background noise.
|Current consumption:||Alarm - 9mA @ 12VDC Alarm - 6mA @ 24VDC|
|Dimensions (W x H x D):||69 x 110 x 39mm|
|Tamper switch:||50mA @ 50VDC|
|Quiescent current:||9mA @ 12VDC 6mA @ 24VDC|
|Operating temperature:||+5 ~ +40ºC|
|Current consumption, quiescent:||9mA @ 12VDC 6mA @ 24VDC|
|Housing material:||ABS plastic, white|
|Environmental class:||Class 1|
|Approval:||EN50131-2-7-1 Grade 2 VdS Class B G117505|
|Tamper contact:||50mA @ 50VDC|
|Alarm output:||50mA @ 50VDC|
|Range:||9.0m @ 165º|
- Datasheet (German) - agb800
- Datasheet (Spanish) - agb800
- Datasheet (French) - agb800
- Datasheet (Italian) - agb800
- Datasheet (Swedish) - agb800
- Datasheet (English) - agb800
- Installation instructions (German) - agb800
- Installation instructions (English) - agb800
- Installation instructions (Spanish) - agb800
- Installation instructions (French) - agb800
- Installation instructions (Swedish) - agb800
Want this content in your Inbox?
Meet us at our latest event