These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
Allow all cookies
Decline all cookies
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
Product information "ES470 Chock- och vibrationsdetektor"
The ES470 is a vibration/shock sensor that offers reliable monitoring for three different types of attack. (I) An integration channel for weak attack signals over a long duration (II) A counter channel that monitors the amount of stronger signals (III) A gross attack channel for a very strong signal The ES470 connects direct to a standard detection zone and does not require a dedicated interface unit. The ES470 has a detection radius of up to 3m and numerous European approvals. The ES470 has independent outputs for alarm <(>&<)> tamper and a sensitivity adjustment for precise monitoring.
|Operating voltage:||8 - 15Vdc|
|Operating temperature:||-40C to +55C|
|Dimensions (W x H x D):||23 x 20 x 80mm|
|Approval:||EN50131-2-8 Grade 3|
|Tamper protection:||Lid & removal|
- Datasheet (English) - Data sheet EN
- Datasheet (Swedish) - Data sheet SV
- Datasheet (German) - Data sheet DE
- Datasheet (Spanish) - Data sheet ES
- Datasheet (French) - Data sheet FR
- Datasheet (Danish) - Datasheet DA
- Datasheet (Italian) - Datasheet IT
- Installation instructions (English) - Installation sheet EN
- Installation instructions (German) - Installation sheet DE
- Installation instructions (Spanish) - Installation sheet ES
- Installation instructions (French) - Installation sheet FR
- Installation instructions (Polish) - Installation sheet PL
- Installation instructions (Czech) - Installation sheet CS
- Installation instructions (Slovak) - Installation sheet SK
- Installation instructions (Swedish) - Installation sheet SV
- Certificate (CE) - Issued by Vanderbilt, on 13/10/2020
- Certificate - Issued by SBSC, on 23/03/2021
- Certificate - Issued by VdS, on 11/03/2021
Want this content in your Inbox?
Meet us at our latest event