These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
Allow all cookies
Decline all cookies
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
Product information "ACC-AP SiPass integrated IP Door Contr."
The ACC-AP IP Door Controller is used for controlling up to two doors as part of the SiPass integrated Access Control system. The controller can be configured for 1 or 2 doors and can be programmed with up to 500‚000 cardholders. The ACC-AP offers the ability to connect four OSDP readers to be used for entry or exit and can be placed in different heights to accommodate for instance wheelchairs or garage barriers. The ACC-AP has 4 inputs, 2 relay outputs and 4 open-collector outputs. The inputs and outputs are user configurable to meet a majority of use cases. This controller is also capable of supporting FLN devices and of hosting units such as the 8IO, OPM and IPM.
|Power consumption:||Without reader Idle: 12V DC: 200 mA 24V DC: 125 mA Full on without readers 12V DC: 600mA 24V DC: 400 mA|
- Datasheet (English) - ACC-AP Datasheet
- Datasheet (French) - Datasheet FR
- Install manual (English) - Manual
- Certificate (CE) - Issued by Vanderbilt, on 20/05/2022
- Certificate - Issued by KVALITET, on 06/05/2019
- Certificate (MSDS) - Issued by Supplier, on 10/01/2020
- Certificate (UN38.3) - Issued by Supplier, on 19/12/2019
Want this content in your Inbox?
Meet us at our latest event