These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
Allow all cookies
Decline all cookies
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
temporarily out of stock, please check availability with your local Customer Service team.
- Article number: V54543-F102-A100
- EAN/UPC-Code: 4025515470953
Product information "SPCK421.100 LCD keypad.2x16 Char,CR"
The SPCK421.100 LCD keypad with integrated card reader provides the user with an iconic interface to control the security system. Its 32 character blue backlight display and keyboard allows control under all lighting conditions. Navigation of the intuitive menu system is achieved using the central navigation key. The keypad features soft keys and alphanumeric keys that allow contextual key operation and data input directly from the keypad. The card reader enables quick setting / unsetting of areas by use of a proximity card only or in combination with a valid user PIN.
|Tamper switch:||Front / back spring tamper|
|Operating temperature:||-5 ~ +40 °C|
|Quiescent current:||Max. 80 mA at 12 VDC|
|Operating current:||Max. 110 mA at 12 VDC (backlight, LEDs, sounder, reader operated)|
|Housing:||Plastic housing (ABS)|
|Colour:||RAL 9003 (signal white)|
|Mounting:||Flat surface, wall-mounted|
|Operating voltage:||9.5 ~ 14 VDC|
|Interfaces:||X-BUS (in, out)|
|LED Indicators:||3 status LEDs|
|LCD Display:||2 x 16 characters|
|Dimensions (W x H x D):||148 x 85 x 33 mm|
- Datasheet (English) - SPCE420
- Datasheet (German) - spck420
- Datasheet (English) - SPCK420/SPCK421 datasheet_EN
- Datasheet (Spanish) - SPCK420/SPCK421 datasheet_ES
- Installation instructions (Multilingual) - spck420421
- User manual (German) - spck420421
- User manual (English) - spck420421
- User manual (Spanish) - spck420421
- User manual (French) - spck420421
- User manual (Italian) - spck420421
- User manual (Dutch) - spck420421
- User manual (Swedish) - spck420421
Want this content in your Inbox?
Meet us at our latest event