These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
Allow all cookies
Decline all cookies
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
Product information "SPCN320.000 GSM Module incl. antenna"
The SPCN320.000 GSM module can be assigned to any mobile network by the insertion of a standard SIM card. The modem is compatible with the complete range of SPC panels and plugs directly on the main PCB removing the need for any additional wiring. The unit comes with an external antenna that fits on the cabinet. The modem communicates with a central station (ARC) using common format protocols (SIA, Contact ID) or IP over 2G/3G (FW3.8 or later) to SPC Com alarm receiver. It also supports PPP connection to SPC Pro Software for remote programming and configuration up-/download. The SMS feature allows user / engineer to be sent a predefined text when selected events occur in the system or receiving of predefined SMS commands for security system control. The GSM modem can be used as the primary source of communication or as backup to the PSTN modem or IP communication.
|Dimensions (W x H x D):||90 x 38 x 25 mm (PCB)|
|Frequency:||Dualband 900/1.800 MHz|
|Operating current:||Max. 130 mA at 12 VDC|
|Mounting:||Plug on module to SPC controller|
|Quiescent current:||Max. 40 mA at 12 VDC|
|Operating temperature:||-10 ~ +50 °C|
- Datasheet (Italian) - spcn320.000
- Datasheet (English) - spcn320
- Datasheet (French) - spcn320
- Installation instructions (Multilingual) - spcn320
- Install manual (Multilingual) - spcn320.000
- Certificate (CE) - Issued by Vanderbilt, on 22/12/2021
- Certificate - Issued by INCERT, on 05/06/2018
- Certificate - Issued by INCERT, on 28/12/2020
- Certificate - Issued by VdS, on 08/06/2021
- Certificate - Issued by VdS, on 07/11/2019
Want this content in your Inbox?
Meet us at our latest event