These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
Allow all cookies
Decline all cookies
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
Product information "MF1040e ACTpro MIFARE Reader"
MIFARE card technology is widely used for access control, cashless vending, smart printing/copying, transportation and stadium ticketing, etc. ACT MIFARE readers can read ACT MIFARE cards/fobs and the serial number from any MIFARE Classic card/fob or data from any sector (read key required).
|Outputs:||Selectable Clock & Data or Wiegand Output|
|Installation:||Indoor & Outdoor|
|Compatibility:||MIFARE ISO 14443A Compatible|
|Dimensions (L x W x H):||95mm x 128mm x 19mm|
|Operating voltage:||12 - 24 Volt DC|
|Operating temperature:||-40°C to +70°C|
- Datasheet (English) - ACTpro-MF-Readers
- Installation instructions (English) - ACTpro MIFARE Readers
- Installation instructions (German) - ACTpro MIFARE Readers
- Installation instructions (Danish) - ACTpro MIFARE Readers
- Installation instructions (Spanish) - ACTpro MIFARE Readers
- Installation instructions (French) - ACTpro MIFARE Readers
- Installation instructions (Swedish) - ACTpro MIFARE Readers
- Certificate (CE) - Issued by Vanderbilt, on 24/07/2018
- Certificate - Issued by CCC, on 08/06/2022
- Certificate - Issued by Not defined, on 09/07/2020
Want this content in your Inbox?
Meet us at our latest event