These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
Allow all cookies
Decline all cookies
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
Product information "SPC4320.320 Kit LCD"
IP Based Intrusion system with embedded web server Vanderbilt`s SPC4330 control panel combines in an optimal way intrusion and access functionality in one system and can be expanded according to specific customers and project needs with up to 32 zones (8 on-board), 30 outputs (6 on-board), 4 system keypads, 4 doors, 8 verification zones. The controller provides 1 X-BUS port (1 spur), 4 areas, 100 users with different access levels, memory for 1’000 intrusion and 1'000 access events, integrated Web Server, 2 terminals for the pluggable PSTN and GSM/GPRS communication options, on-board Ethernet interface. The system is expandable with wireless receivers and supports up to 32 wireless detectors (mixed with wired zones. The panel comes in a tamper protected metal housing with space for an optional 7 Ah battery.
- Datasheet (English) - Datasheet
- Install manual (English) - 220_SPC Install and Config_A6V10276959-f_EN_I-200338
- Planning guide (Multilingual) - SPC Matrix 3.13.5_EN
- Planning guide (Multilingual) - SPC Matrix 3.13.7_EN
- Planning guide (French) - SPC Matrix 3.13.7_FR
- Planning guide (Italian) - SPC Matrix 3.13.7_IT
- Software (English - Version 02) - SPC Power Calculation V3.0
- Software (German - Version 01) - SPC Stromberechnung V3.0
- Firmware (Multilingual - Version 02) - Firmware SPC 3.12.0
- Firmware (Multilingual - Version 02) - Firmware SPC 3.13.1
- Firmware (Multilingual - Version ) - Firmware (Multilingual - Version 01) - Firmware SPC 3.13.7
- Software (Multilingual - Version 01) - SPC Connect Pro 3.13.7 Configuration Tool
Want this content in your Inbox?
Meet us at our latest event