These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
Allow all cookies
Decline all cookies
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
Product information "GM710 Seismic detector"
The GM710 seismic detector is specifically designed for cost-sensitive applications on steel and reliably detects break-in attempts with mechanical and thermal attack tools. Intelligent signal processing enables the level of detection sensitivity to be custom-set, thereby reducing the risk of false alarms. The anti-tamper for the detector cover will detect opening of the detector, and the anti-tamper on the back of the detector will detect forcible removal. Vanderbilt`s powerful GM7xx- series is the result of over 45 years engineering experience in the field of seismic detectors. Our products are specifically designed for round-the-clock monitoring of safes, ATMs, strong rooms or any other environment with a high concentration of valuable assets or dangerous goods. All known types of intruder attacks generate unique vibration patterns. Their characteristic values such as timing, frequency and amplitude are detected and analysed using Vanderbilt`s patented Senstec® technology. This technology also ensures that environmental disturbances are ignored, and false alarms eliminated.
|Dimensions (W x H x D):||89 x 89 x 22 mm|
|Current consumption:||2.5 mA (rms) 3.5 mA (max. peak)|
|DIP switch settings:||4 levels fixed|
|Approval:||UL, CCC, RCM, PD6662|
|Operating temperature:||-40°C to +70°C|
|Alarm output relay:||Opens on alarm, 30 VDC / 100 mA|
|Power supply:||8 - 16 VDC (12 V nominal)|
|Housing protection (EN 60529):||IP43|
- Datasheet (Swedish) - gm710
- Datasheet (English) - gm710
- Datasheet (German) - gm710
- Datasheet (Spanish) - gm710
- Datasheet (French) - gm710
- Datasheet (Italian) - gm710
- Datasheet (Dutch) - gm710
- Installation instructions (Multilingual) - gm710
- Certificate (CE) - Issued by Vanderbilt, on 16/09/2017
- Certificate - Issued by CCC, on 14/09/2021
- Certificate - Issued by INCERT, on 14/05/2019
- Certificate (Other Legal) - Issued by UL, on 28/07/2016
- Certificate (Other) - Issued by CCC
Want this content in your Inbox?
Meet us at our latest event