These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
Allow all cookies
Decline all cookies
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
Product information "GMYA7-AS Test & Indication system-GM775"
The GMYA7-AS remote test system consists of a key module and a single indicator module. It enables daily routine function tests to be conducted on up to 8 seismic detectors independent of an intruder alarm system. The GMYA-AS can only be used with the seismic detector GM775 and in combination with the GMXS1. The identification of alarms and test function independent of an alarm panel is mainly required and used for VdS approved seismic detector systems.
|Operating temperature:||-10°C to 55°C|
|Current consumption:||Indicator module: max. 25 mA Key module: max. 18 mA|
|Storage temperature:||-20°C to 60°C|
|Power supply:||8 - 16 VDC (12 V nominal)|
|Housing protection (EN 60529):||IP41|
|Approval:||VdS Class C|
|Dimensions (W x H x D):||Indicator module: 112 x 92 x 31 mm Key module: 112 x 92 x 37 mm|
- Datasheet (Dutch) - Seismic Range of Accessories Datasheet NL
- Datasheet (French) - Seismic Range of Accessories Datasheet FR
- Datasheet (German) - Seismic Range of Accessories Datasheet DE
- Datasheet (Italian) - Seismic Range of Accessories Datasheet IT
- Datasheet (Spanish) - Seismic Range of Accessories Datasheet ES
- Datasheet (English) - Seismic Range of Accessories Datasheet EN
- Installation instructions (Multilingual) - gmya7as
Want this content in your Inbox?
Meet us at our latest event