Please login to get more information about the product and to continue shopping.
Ready to ship,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: V54561-C122-A100
- EAN/UPC-Code: 7330082000609
Product information "CNE0410 4ch IP A/V Encoder H.264"
The new range of IP Video Encoders can effectively extend the transmission distance of any analogue camera by connecting it to an existing or new IP network, and is the ideal device for supporting the cost effective migration of analogue to IP video systems. Along with quadruple encoding for more flexibility, The ONVIF compatibility enables the encoder to be interoperable with many other 3rd party ONVIF IP-based security systems. The integrated motion detection is also an enhancement for all analogue systems and provides additional system security. Furthermore it is a perfect addition to our Vectis iX recoding range.
- Quick Start (v54561c122a100_cne0410_296_01_de.pdf)
- Quick Start (v54561c122a100_cne0410_296_01_en.pdf)
- Quick Start (v54561c122a100_cne0410_296_01_es.pdf)
- Quick Start (v54561c122a100_cne0410_296_01_fr.pdf)
- Quick Start (v54561c122a100_cne0410_296_01_it.pdf)
- Datasheet (v54561c122a100_cnexx10_023_01_da.pdf)
- Datasheet (v54561c122a100_cnexx10_023_01_de.pdf)
- Datasheet (v54561c122a100_cnexx10_023_01_en.pdf)
- Datasheet (v54561c122a100_cnexx10_023_01_es.pdf)
- Datasheet (v54561c122a100_cnexx10_023_01_fr.pdf)
- Datasheet (v54561c122a100_cnexx10_023_01_it.pdf)
- User Manual (v54561c122a100_cnexx10_252_01_de.pdf)
- User Manual (v54561c122a100_cnexx10_252_01_en.pdf)
- User Manual (v54561c122a100_cnexx10_252_01_es.pdf)
- User Manual (v54561c122a100_cnexx10_252_01_fr.pdf)
- User Manual (v54561c122a100_cnexx10_252_01_it.pdf)
- User Manual (v54561c122a100_cnexx10_252_01_sv.pdf)
Want this content in your Inbox?
Meet us at our latest event
Do you have a story to share