These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
Allow all cookies
Decline all cookies
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
Product information "SPCN340.000 GSM (4G) Module incl Antenna"
The SPCN340.000 GSM (4G) module can be assigned to any mobile network by the insertion of a standard SIM card. The modem is compatible with the complete range of SPC panels and plugs directly on the main PCB. The unit comes with an external antenna. The modem communicates with an alarm receiving centre (ARC) using common analogue protocols (SIA, Contact ID) or IP based protocols (EDP,FlexC) over 2G/4G (min. FW3.11). It also supports remote access capabilities for programming and configuration up-/download. The SMS feature allows user/engineer to send a predefined text when selected events occur in the system or receiving of predefined SMS commands for security system control. The GSM modem can be used as the primary path of communication or as backup to the PSTN modem or IP communication.
- Datasheet (Multilingual) - SPCN340.000 GSM 4G Module incl. Antenna datasheet
- Install manual (Multilingual) - SPCN340.000 GSM 4G Installation manual
- Certificate (CE) - Issued by Vanderbilt, on 11/01/2022
- Certificate - Issued by INCERT, on 28/12/2020
- Certificate - Issued by VdS, on 08/06/2021
- Certificate - Issued by VSÖ, on 13/09/2021
Want this content in your Inbox?
Meet us at our latest event