Product information "CVMS2010-VIR 2MP dome, IR, Varif. Vand."
The Eventys CVMS2010-VIR IP Fixed Dome camera features 2MP resolution with a varifocal lens. Powering and connecting the dome camera is a simple and straightforward exercise thanks to the use of power over Ethernet (PoE). Coupled with automatic IP address allocation, auto-device detection and connection (from Eventys NVRs), Eventys IP cameras truly are plug and play. Robust, reliable and suitable for a wide variety of applications, the cameras are built into an IP67 rated weatherproof enclosure, while advanced CMOS progressive scanning allows the camera to obtain values from each pixel in the sensor and scans to produce a complete picture.
|Image sensor:||1/3" Progressive Scan CMOS|
|Minimum illumination:||0.014lux @ (F1.4,AGC ON), 0 Lux with IR ON|
|Operating temperature:||-30 °C to +60 °C|
|Alarm inputs:||nicht unterstützt|
|Operation temperature:||-30 °C to +60 °C|
|Power consumption:||Max. 5.5 W|
|Lens:||2.8 – 12 mm @ F1.4 , Angle of view: 113°-33.8°|
|Power supply:||12 V DC ± 10% , PoE (802.3af)|
|Power requirements:||12 V DC ± 10% , PoE (802.3af)|
|Signal/noise ratio:||3D DNR (Digital Noise Reduction)|
|Current consumption:||Max. 5.5 W|
- Datasheet (Russian) - cvms2010vir
- Datasheet (Spanish) - eventysipccvms2010virdatasheet
- Datasheet (French) - eventysipccvms2010virdatasheet
- Datasheet (Italian) - eventysipccvms2010virdatasheet
- Datasheet (Swedish) - eventysipccvms2010virdatasheet
- Datasheet (German) - eventysipccvms2010virdatasheet
- Datasheet (English) - eventysipccvms2010virdatasheet
Want this content in your Inbox?
Meet us at our latest event