These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
Allow all cookies
Decline all cookies
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
Product information "GMAS6 Fixing device"
The GMAS6 movable mounting kit is used in conjunction with GM7xx seismic detectors to monitor safe and strong room doors. When the system is armed, the seismic detector protects the monitored object against thermal and mechanical attacks as well as unauthorized opening. The movable mounting kit consists of 3 plates: • A detector plate permanently fitted to the detector and incorporating a micro-switch and magnetic contact • A door plate located on the door of the monitored object • A rest plate located on the side of the monitored object The seismic detector can be either positioned on the door plate (night time operation / armed position) or on the rest plate (day time operation / unarmed position). In addition, the door plate can also be used to monitor flush fitting keyholes.
- Datasheet (Dutch) - Seismic Range of Accessories Datasheet NL
- Datasheet (French) - Seismic Range of Accessories Datasheet FR
- Datasheet (German) - Seismic Range of Accessories Datasheet DE
- Datasheet (Italian) - Seismic Range of Accessories Datasheet IT
- Datasheet (Spanish) - Seismic Range of Accessories Datasheet ES
- Datasheet (English) - Seismic Range of Accessories Datasheet EN
- Installation instructions (Multilingual) - gmas6
Want this content in your Inbox?
Meet us at our latest event