Product information "SPCW130.100 SiWay RF-Expander"
The SPCW130.100 SiWay RF-expander is connected to the X-BUS and provides a wireless access point for the Intrunet wireless detectors and remote controls linked to the system.The expander comes in a plastic housing with front tamper protection and features also an X-BUS status LED and on-board buzzer for easy device identification and extensive self-diagnostic capabilities.
|Operating temperature:||-10 ~ +50 °C|
|Operating voltage:||9.5 ~ 14 VDC|
|Mounting:||Flat surface, wall-mounted|
|Colour:||RAL 9003 (signal white)|
|Tamper contact:||Front spring tamper|
|Interfaces:||X-BUS (in, out, branch)|
|Dimensions (W x H x D):||200 x 153 x 47 mm (housing), 150 x 82 x 20 mm (PCB)|
|Operating current:||Max. 60 mA at 12 VDC|
|Quiescent current:||Max. 60 mA at 12 VDC|
- Datasheet (French) - spcw130
- Datasheet (Italian) - spcw130100spcw110000spcw112000v34
- Datasheet (Swedish) - spcw130100spcw110000spcw112000v34
- Datasheet (Spanish) - spcw130100spcw110000spcw112100v34
- Datasheet (English) - spcw130
- Datasheet (English) - spcw130.100
- Installation instructions (Multilingual) - spcw130
Want this content in your Inbox?
Meet us at our latest event