These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
Allow all cookies
Decline all cookies
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
Product information "XT-MLR Mini Long Range Reader"
XT-1 and XT Mini are EPC Gen 2 (ISO 18000-63) compliant RFID readers with integrated antennas. Both readers are tailored for Automatic Vehicle Identification applications such as Parking, Gated Communities and Condominiums. As such, the readers are designed for outdoor use and support a large number of interfaces and protocols. While XT-1 is a generic reader with maximum possible read range, XT Mini is optimized for pole mounting close to the vehicle lane.
|Storage temperature:||-40°C to +85°C|
|Output current:||< 500mW|
|Housing material:||UL94 certified plastic XENOY™|
|Card read distance:||3m|
|Outputs:||3 isolated outputs|
|Inputs:||3 isolated inputs|
|Operating temperature:||-40°C to +60°C|
|Frequency:||865.6 MHz - 867.6 MHz|
|Power consumption:||4W (max 5W)|
|Current consumption:||4W (max 5W)|
|Interface to controller:||Wiegand/Clock&Data and RS485|
|Dimensions (L x W x H):||261mm x 152mm x 55 mm|
- Datasheet (German) - XT-MLR Mini Long Range Reader
- Datasheet (English) - XT-MLR Mini Long Range Reader
- Datasheet (French) - XT-MLR-Mini Longer Range Reader
- Installation mount (English) - XT-Series
- Installation mount (German) - XT-Series
- Installation mount (French) - XT-Series
- Install manual (French) - XT-Series
- Install manual (German) - XT-Series
- Install manual (English) - XT-Series
- Application note (English) - Automatic Vehicle Identification - Front
- Application note (English) - Heavy Vehicles
- Application note (English) - Identification of Forklift, Pallet, Container
Want this content in your Inbox?
Meet us at our latest event