These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
Allow all cookies
Decline all cookies
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
Product information "XT-1LR Weitbereichs-Leser"
XT-1 and XT Mini are EPC Gen 2 (ISO 18000-63) compliant RFID readers with integrated antennas. Both readers are tailored for Automatic Vehicle Identification applications such as Parking, Gated Communities and Condominiums. As such, the readers are designed for outdoor use and support a large number of interfaces and protocols. While XT-1 is a generic reader with maximum possible read range, XT Mini is optimized for pole mounting close to the vehicle lane.
|Interface to controller:||Wiegand/Clock&Data RS485|
|Storage temperature:||-40°C to +85°C|
|Outputs:||3 isolated outputs|
|Inputs:||3 isolated inputs|
|Operating temperature:||-40°C to +60°C|
|Frequency:||865.6 MHz - 867.6 MHz|
|Dimensions (L x W x H):||300mm x 300mm x 60mm|
|Card read distance:||Up to 8m|
|Power consumption:||10W (max 12W)|
|Housing material:||Aluminium, UL94 certified plastic XENOY™ cover|
- Datasheet (German) - XT-1LR Long Range Reader
- Datasheet (English) - XT-LR Long Range Reader
- Datasheet (French) - XT-1LR Long Range Reader
- Installation mount (English) - XT-Series
- Installation mount (German) - XT-Series
- Installation mount (French) - XT-Series
- Install manual (French) - XT-Series
- Install manual (German) - XT-Series
- Install manual (English) - XT-Series
- Application note (English) - Automatic Vehicle Identification - Front
- Application note (English) - Heavy Vehicles
- Application note (English) - Identification of Forklift, Pallet, Container
Want this content in your Inbox?
Meet us at our latest event