Please log in or register as a Vanderbilt Customer to see product pricing
Ready to ship,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: V54541-C114-A100
- EAN/UPC-Code: 4025515470793
Product information "SPC4320.220-L1 Intrusion CP,G2"
The SPC4320.220 control panel combines in an optimal way intrusion and access functionality in one system and can be expanded according to specific customers and project needs with up to 32 zones (8 on-board), 30 outputs (6 on-board), 4 system keypads, 4 doors, 4 verification zones. The controller provides 1 X-BUS ports (1 stub), 4 areas, 100 users with different access levels, memory for 1’000 intrusion and 1'000 access events, integrated Web Server, 2 terminals for the pluggable PSTN and GSM/GPRS communication options, on-board Ethernet interface. The system is expandable with wireless receivers and supports up to 32 Intrunet wireless detectors (mixed with wired zones). The panel comes in a tamper protected housing with metal base and plastic cover with space for optional 7 Ah battery and 1 additional expander.
- Datasheet (v54541c114a100_spc4320_023_04_en.pdf)
- Wiring Manual (v54541c114a100_spc4xxx5xxx6xxxwiring_210_01_de.pdf)
- Wiring Manual (v54541c114a100_spc4xxx5xxx6xxxwiring_210_01_en.pdf)
- Wiring Manual (v54541c114a100_spc4xxx5xxx6xxxwiring_210_01_es.pdf)
- Wiring Manual (v54541c114a100_spc4xxx5xxx6xxxwiring_210_01_it.pdf)
- Wiring Manual (v54541c114a100_spc4xxx5xxx6xxxwiring_210_01_sv.pdf)
- Installation Manual (v54541c114a100_spcfwsp42xx43xx52xx53xx63xxv3.6_248_01_de.pdf)
- Installation Manual (v54541c114a100_spcfwsp42xx43xx52xx53xx63xxv3.6_248_01_en.pdf)
- Installation Manual (v54541c114a100_spcfwsp42xx43xx52xx53xx63xxv3.6_248_01_es.pdf)
- Installation Manual (v54541c114a100_spcfwsp42xx43xx52xx53xx63xxv3.6_248_01_fr.pdf)
- Installation Manual (v54541c114a100_spcfwsp42xx43xx52xx53xx63xxv3.6_248_01_it.pdf)
- Installation Manual (v54541c114a100_spcfwsp42xx43xx52xx53xx63xxv3.6_248_01_se.pdf)
- Wiring Manual (v54541c114a100_sspc4xxx5xxx6xxxwiring_210_01_fr.pdf)
Want this content in your Inbox?
Meet us at our latest event
Do you have a story to share